The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:29 pm

((should I be scared?))
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:36 pm

((nope, its a friendly bear with lollipops))
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:34 pm

'what oh sry i was sleeping because the battle was so boring"
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm

"Let's go do something, I am so bored!"
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am

((I hate bowling!))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 am

((Sha you should totally make a name on this))
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:29 am

((I don't know how it works! There was too much reading on it. If you briefed me on it, I just might!))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:58 pm

((Basically we had a class and now we are on break on an island and me and Brad are about to fight. And i waited for weeks for someone to respond and got tired of waiting...))

"Sorry, your little creature has bored me already. Since I don't have 3 pokemon, I'll use my rental pass as well." Kaorin waved a shiny card in the air and then threw it on the ground. "Umbreon do your stuff!"

The black, glowing creature jumped from the pass with a flash and darted around, facing his enemy and sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 am

((Nope, sorry, still confused!))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:43 am

"wow where can i get one of those Kaorin"
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:58 pm

((I bet somewhere over the rainbow!))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:44 am

Kaorin smirked a little and faced Dao. "Basically, when your father's famous with Pokemon Research Facilities, you get about everything."
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:40 am

Hmm... so thats how he knows his stuff... I'll have to remember that for future reference. Izo thought. "Alright since we all know what i need to do for my first turn I'll just make my move. Flop! Transform!" He shouted as Flp morphed into the Umbreon. "Now quick! Use dobleteam and protect along with it!" Bye this time Izo had gained a much more serious tone without the slightest hint that this was a friendly competition. For Izo this was what he had built his entire life upon. Kaorin... you may be tricky.... But you have no idea who your messing with
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:36 am

(( *giggle* ))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:36 pm

ok thought dao sarcastically,izo needs to calm down i think he forgot that this is a friendly battle. "hhhmmm that was a good move on izos part by using double team and mimick he effectively confuses kaorins umbreon and the protect gives him an extra defense if kaorin can figure a way out of this there r 2 ways out of this problem and neither have very good odds umbreon could attack blindly relying on its strength to break the double team or it could dig its way out of this mess as izo attacks but neither ensure sucsess."
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:30 pm

Kaorin yawned dramatically as he pulled a whistle from his pocket. At the shimmer of the sun off of the metal mouth piece, the Umbreon instantly went into attention mode and let out a snarl. Not only is using mimic so cliche, but looks like he wants a hot, battle. Don't hold back. Kaorin blew slowly into the whistle three times. The umbreon nodded at the command replicated itself in a line five times. "Yes! Get ready for an ambush...huh...HEY!" The Umbreon Brigade seemed to be falling and getting weak. Looking at the pain and suffering in it's eyes ensured that what hapened was fatal. "Crud, I forced you too hard! Dang it!" With that the umbreon team fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:32 am

((Daggummit!))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:52 am

"umbreon is no longer able to battle izo wins"Said dao with little to no enthusiasum.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 am

Ah, pushed him too hard.... Man, i hate it when that happens. Izo though casually. "Hey Kaorin! Looks like ya overloaded him huh? Here!" He said tossing him a small bag. "Thats a special home-made restore mix I made from some berries. It's not as good as the regular stuff but it atleast tastes better for your little dude. Just let him rest, and when he wakes up give em' that and he should be better in no time." Hm, mabey I shouldnt have gotten so serious... He though as his adrenaline finally started to cool down.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm

This is it! The Umbreon team instantly got back up and ensued onto an enclosing attack! Kaorin could not help, but laugh. "You left yourself wide open to a Faint Attack. A play on words "feint", "faint". That's gonna leave some damage." The Umbreon took his place again, preparing for nthe next attack.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:43 pm

As the umbreon quickly arose to his previous position Izo soon realized his own folley. Idiot! And that was my last restore mix... aw fudge He thought. "Uh... oh! Flop! Make like a jackhammer and dig like crazy!" He shouted. that outta buy me some time.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

"hmph izo fell right into koarins plan and mow the only way out of it is to dig well thats what happens whenyou get to cocky.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Kaorin nodded. "Umbereon, you dig as well.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 am

hm... this is a pretty tight spot... lets hope flop is still somewhat lazy digging when it comes to battle Izo thought. "Quick Flop! Get outta there and use rain dance!" He yelled. Not suprisingly, Flop shot out of the hole as soon as Izo's last word came out. Wow, he was closer to the top than i thought... Now its either outta his hole or Kaorin's Umbreon is good as drowned. Soon after, a heavy rain started to appear and the holes started to cave in.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:13 pm

A nice twist...this kid is actually giving me a run for my money. "Umbreon, dive and attack the sloppy creature from beneath!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: